Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kids also need some break @ Stacy's


Blogged: Kids need some break @ Stacy's

My sister send me an email and gave me a photo and she told me i might want to bring the kids there, so I reviewed and checked out reviews about the place.
My daughter just love to go places, I always look for new places that will really entertain the kids. So Stacy's is on top of my list
I also asked my friend Girlie who lives close Capitol hills if she saw the place, she said yeah, the place is nice. So that afternoon after my daughter's ballet class, i brought them (Jakob and Janniyah)to Stacy's for an early dinner.
When they first saw the place, they were both shouting and looks very happy and excited to go inside Stacy's with all these nice
" Martha Stewart " and "Cath Kidston" look.



I love this vinatge bike colored with pink.
The Cath Kidston inspired chair.

The garden set that can seat 4 kids.


Janniyah ordered carbonara- she loves it!
Jakob had macaroni- he didnt finish it sad to say.
While watching them , coffee break for me.
and a pumpkin soup too.


they have magazines on top of the table and some wood blocks
and a complimentary popcorn in a cup! with mallows

* i forgot to take a picture of the PINK SMEG ref! i love it!!

Stacy's

Capitol Greenstreet Commercial Center,

Capitol Hills Drive, Quezon City

Tel. Nos. (0927) 326-2244, (0933) 442-7661, (0917) 847-2229

No comments:

Post a Comment