Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

We want it wide

Blogged: We want it wide

I never imagine i would wear one, coz i always thought its for long legged women, " The Palazzo Pants! or the wide leg pants"
I've myself that maybe someday I can wear one, because I remember I even tried Palazzo pants from Topshop , Giordano Ladies, didn't like ti that much, and i told myself , I guess this pants is not really for me. Until I saw my sister wearing one! I thought she bought it from some store in the states. So I asked her and she told me its from Nude clothing.So I told her, one of these days ill visit her and check out her collection , but time didn't let me coz i was so busy , until again I saw my other sister wearing a aladin pants! and its so nice! again I told her I lover her pants where she got it, she told me Nude Clothing. So I just can't wait but to text her friend "Nude clothing". So the I got in touch with Nude clothing, next day she delivered 2 huge plastic bags with assorted designs. Wow to my surprise I like several designs from Nude Clothing , not only that , price is so affordable and fabric are better than what you can get from the stores. quality is better, not to mention just few weeks back i bought like similar top with a lower quality and bot so nice fabric with a much higher price.


Got this photo from Nude Clothing Multiply.com
Ms. Bianca Gonzalez wearing Carlos Military Top and Cenon Maxi Skirt at SNN May 06! Thank you Ms. Bianca Santiago! :)grab from Nudeclothing.multiply.com Bianca G on SNN wearing BERNARDO PANTS IN NAVY BLUE. Thanks to Bianca Santiago. grab from nudeclothing.multiply.com Photo c/o Bianca Santiago photo from : http://www.stylebible.ph/mystyle/

Fabian pants, orchid 895.00
* sorry for my not so nice photos, I was so shy to wear it and take a picture of myself, but wearing it is a lot better than looking at it like this....
flavo shorts ,old rose - 650
ezekiel knit , white - 450

dino printed pants , pink - 1,095
carlos -brown - 750


berto cullotes , cream 695
carlos ,dotted brown - 750

**** more more palazzo pants.




dino plain pants , dusty blue -1095
christian pants ,LT. gray -1095

How did you like it? she have more designs and more selection , I didn't get to have enough time to take pix of all the designs she have , but better visit nudeclothing@multiply.com
cant wait for more designs that she will come up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment