Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Boon Tong Kee at Mall of Asia

Craving for Boon Tong Kee

Boon tong kee has been part of our itinerary when we visit Singapore. So having Boon tong kee here in the Philippines is a big plus! so whenever i crave for authentic hainanese chicken ill go for Boon Tong kee. 

spinach with century egg and salted egg. one of my fave!! healthy eating. well chinese restaurant also serve this but i like the Boon Tong kee version better. 
sweet and sour pork, though i didnt get to try this, my hubby said its good

Cereal prawn! the best! made me ate more prawn becasue i know calories is lower.... i ate 1.5 only, because the small serving have 3 pieces only. quite hard to share if 2 people will share for 3 pcs of prawn, so best to eat 1 1/2. 

the best white chicken.. i feel so healthy eating this. but no dipping in any of the sauces for me..

the pyramid rice!!! 

fried soft tofu 

green tea mayo- taste the same though, and since i'm not a saucy person, i'm ok with just the tofu
Can't wait for the rockwell branch to open, another and better alternative choice for singaporean food in rockwell.
* sorry to say. we went to this resto in rockwell also singaporean food, oh my! on our way back home we all felt so sick on our way home and suffered from headache, and they have weird saggy noodles. will not go back anymore.... "never" I can feel over powering MSG in that place.... no wonder my friend Joanna told me its yucky!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment