Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Keeping it together - new arrivals



Container 


mini size can be used as medical pills too

comes in 3 sizes

toothbrush holder plus toothbrush cover

this is how to put it together

with holes for air for not to produce molds

Add caption


pill container with pill butter 


pill cutter with perfect cut 


can be used for container for travel like sewing kits

i also use it to store my head phones

can be used as battery storage for travel. i usually place battery  in containers for safety.

my usually used this to organize my little girls hair pins for her ballet

this container fits a tiny tiny soap.

i transfer my serums in a small container for travel purposes " travel light"

just like most kids, my kids have tiny tiny stuff. so for proper storage of my daughters tiny stuff and put together the accessories of her strawberry shortcake. also for my little boys' tiny cars.
This way we can keep it clean and organized and no more clutter.

better way to organize kids toys..

No comments:

Post a Comment