Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Gift cards and tags

,I'm so happy to see my new sets of personalized gifts cards and gift tags. Oh we'll I'm so happy with my new set of orders. Last year ,I got my gift cards and tags from mobudays.com too. Frankly speaking I'm tired of the caricature with names underneath as a gift cards. I must say, its Overused. I want go more classy and clean and nice lay out and nice quality of paper which mobudays have. 
2 years back I used this as my Christmas gift to our wedding ninong and ninangs as a couple and its so nice. It was wrapped properly. Very presentable and personalized. 
Since we have baby no. 3 already I have to order new batch with her name on it. 


This gift cards are with the name of the kids only. 



                                                      The gift tags I love!!!



                                         The gift card with all our names on it. 



                            Another gift cards for kids, with the bike. 



                         The initials card with my M . Personal card 

Thank you very much mia of www.mobudays.com 
I remember years back there is this online selling cards in IG which I am following, in the photo all the designs was great and nice , from the photo the paper quality is nice, but when I got it I was so disappointed , not only that she misspelled my sons name . So I told her it was wrong then she send a new one , I couldn't believe and she misspelled my daughters name this time. Oh after that the pile of cards was just inside the cabinet. We don't want to use it!! But now with mia she even gave me a call just to confirm if the names are correct and the commas etc. So this part of my Christmas wrapping preparation is done. Thank you mobudays!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment