Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

minka's best friend

Minka's best friend. My friend jenny recommended violet to me. She said her daughter lei lei was so entertained with her scout which is the green version of this. So this is the only toy I got for Minka when I gave birth. Like someone who can help me take care of Minka while in the states. Since I need to clean her bottles and give her bath and do some errands too, but I notice that she is not so entertained that time. Wen she was less than a month old. So I decided to put violet in the Balikbayan box for door to door since I'm not in a hurry to be bring violet home. But just last week the box arrive and I saw violet and played the songs and let violet talk to Minka. Wow surprisingly Minka keeps on laughing and she's like talking to violet. That why we call her best friend. Even other people try to talk to Minka she won't laugh but when Minka sees violet singing and also the light blinking her eyes really brighten up and keeps on smiling. This violet toy is such a good buy. Thank jenny for recommending violet to me and Minka.  

Minka is 2 mos. and 17 days now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment