Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Pain in the back


Its been 5 days now, im having back (muscle) pain. First few days i was so scared to know the cause of this pain. I feel so uneasy with this pain, i cannot turn my back properly or reach and object. I have to really twist my upper body just to reach something. 
It started  last Friday night during our dgroup i felt this heaviness in the upper part of my back. Its the same feeling as when i have my wet hair got dried on my back. So i thought the first night it would just be gone the next day  but i had a hard time sleeping striaght. I have to sleep semi side view with a pillow behind me. Whats worst is when i have to put baby Minka beside me for breastfeeding. I cant move even an inch becuase of the pain. Cant sleep the while night. Same thing happen on the 2nd night. And i was so sleepy the whole day. So i told jek (my husband) that i need to sleep the whole afternoon that sunday just to cope with my sleepless nights.
So last Sunday while listening to our service by Pastor Peter when he played short video from Passion of Christ . I felt the relief. Its like nothing and it made me realize that what im feeling is just a simple pain, not like whatbhad went thru when he was tortured and nailed on the cross. By watching it the pain went away for a while. 
Well here comes the self doctor in me, i did a research. Im scared that it might be sleepdisc but its not, because the pain is upper part not the lower part, and so i did more research, then i read that most of them who had this pain symptoms went for xray first then took pain reliever but if pain persist they have to go for a CT-SCAN, scares me more! I was thinking of going for an xray before I go to the doctor for consultation becausebi hate it when i visit the doctor then the doctor cant answer anything to you becuase you dont have any Lab results. So i kept on doing my research and called my sister who is in Med school. I asked her to go with me for Xray .Then she visited me and told me that most likely its just some sort of muscle issue. And she said i should visit rehab center, oh i was so lazy to go to hospitals because it makes me feel sick and weak visiting hospitals.  So i was not alarmed since its sunday. Not anything like kidney or lung problem, i was relieved Thank God. And my sister told me that i could take Advil as my pain reliever. So i took the advil well it helps relieve the pain,and i was able to sleep better, im very careful with the medicine they will prescribe since im breastfeesing, i cannot just take anything. So monday comes. I asked Cozy Nail Lounge nail technician /MASSAGE therapist to massage my back. Oh wow, felt so good had a relief, while shes doing the massage and pressing points i can say its really the muscle. So after the massage she attached this ( thermacare) pain reliver and it helps. 
Then my business partner wenna came , and i remember that she use to have some back issue and she was even rushed to the ER because she thought she had a stroke, so i asked her what remedies she did and where can i go for consultation, she adviced me to go for xray first and go to a rehab center just outside the subdivision. So im glad if ill be going thru some rehab it be close to our house and not in a hospital , which i dont like- so today i will go for my xray and will know diagnosis of the rehab doctor within the week. Im praying that God will heal me so i can move freely .

No comments:

Post a Comment