Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cleansing Diet day 2

CLEANSING DIET DAY 2

breakfast
1 bowl oatmeal
1 slice papaya or any fruit
1 pc. boiled egg
1 cup non fat milk
1 glass green tea

lunch
1 cup steam carrot cabbage with onion and ground pepper
1 ser. oatmeal cookies
1 ser. fruit
2 glasses water

snacks
1 pc. boiled banana
1 glass green tea or coffee
2 glasses of water

dinner
1 cup unsweetened oatmeal
1 ser. fruit
1 glass non fat milk

for my lunch

oatmeal cookie
steam cabbage with onion and ground pepper
grapes
My Breakfast
1 cup non fat milk
1 cup green tea
1 hard boiled egg
1 bowl unsweetened oatmeal

I'm almost done with my second day, but the night is stil young and my husband asked me to order from sushiya. So what can we have for dinner from Sushiya. Ill have a little cheat. 1 order of tuna sashimi and steam tofu. not bad I guess. Last day tom! then i can add protein to my diet!

Did you try the diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment