Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just one of those dinner dates...Cericho

We always love trying new food!
One day my husband got home and told me that he saw this new Fine Dinning resto along Tomas Morato area. To be specific Sct. Limbaga..oh I love discovering restaurant along tomas morato, but not along the main road, but the ones along Sct. areas, that have twist and a different look.
So my husband told me Cericho is the same owner as Romulos. We have been wanting to try out Romulo but didn't have the chance to..
I love how they painted the walls with circles.... circles is everywhere
I love how they set up the dining area... look at the walls.. so nice..
i like the interior the colors.. its pleasing in the eyes. love the details everywhere!!
their menu




PUMPKIN MALUNGGAY SOUP
























SINUGLAW








I ORDERED BLUE MARLIN WITH GARLIC PASTA ON THE SIDE..

















FOR JEK, ITS TENDERLOIN.
AT FIRST THEY SERVE THE WRONG DISH, WHICH IS THE PERI PERI CHICKEN...STILL DRY RUN









FINALLY!! THE CHOCNUT TIRAMISU

OVERALL: WE LOVE IT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment