Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

fitness blog: kettle bells workout with Armand Bautista

I decided to go for my one on one workout with my instructor Armand Bautista, I do my pilates training alternate with cardio workout, but for today my instructor told me to do kettle bells because his kettlebell arrive already! and he is licensed instructor for kettlebell , pilates and TRX strength training.

The best thing is that you won’t put on muscle bulk. Kettlebell training is ideal if you’re after a sleeker and firmer body. Perfect too if you want to drop a few kilograms and start looking healthier, sexier and younger.
  • Tone and strengthen muscles.
  • Lose body fat. One percent per week for many weeks.
  • Reduce tension and stress.
  • Fast results: You are forced to work harder, making kettlebells more effective than traditional methods.
  • Kettlebells train every muscle from every possible angle.
  • You’re left with a toned, firm and beautiful body that is primed for day to day activities and sport.
What makes the Kettlebell unique?

Kettlebells are essentially a cannon ball with a handle attached. The kettlebell is lifted, swung, pressed and pulled in a variety of different ways. It’s important to realise they are not like your standard dumbbells. There is a huge difference between the two and believe me, the difference makes all the difference. You see, the kettlebell is not perfectly symmetrical like a dumbbell. The large mass of the bell and the handle are unique.

It’s this feature that gives them their versatility and impressive results.

When lifting the kettlebell you are forced to work extra hard (especially your core muscles) to keep it balanced and under control. This happens instinctively, so you don’t have to worry about it. Every muscle in your body has to come alive and get to work.

The humble kettlebell gives you functional strength not bulky or superficial muscles.


Certification for Kettlebell...
kettlebells 8 kilos,16 kilos , 23 kilos
This is how we hold or grip the handle of the kettlebells
he asked me to do deadlift...using the 16 kilos..
then kettlebell swing
kettlebell swing alternating hand

this is for the abs....from chest part to the back...
side bend for the obliques....
overall after my workout I did my whole body stretch in the pilates machine. what a relief... it was a good overall whole body workout!! Love it.. Ill schedule my next visit!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment