Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The pendant i purchased...

My college schoolmate Shamaine Chua Ang send me this invitation. I'm so eager to visit and to see the pieces she created, and so i went there an check out her works!
the invitation........

and so when i went inside the house ( showroom) . I saw this nice piece ... we're thinking of getting one for our house. they have sets for the living room , bedroom pieces and its so nice...and reasonable price. they have replicas of signature pieces. i love how they put it together, its like you went inside a house with all the pieces positioned perfectly, and you can just visualize how you want these pieces to be displayed in your house.
the Ivan Acuna painting which I know didnt have nice reviews , but i like his pieces....
another painting the work of Art - we love it too!!
Then!! this is really the reason for my visit.. isn't it nice?

I have been waiting and searching for a pendant with my initial on it for so long..finally got it!! and I always want my daughter want to have what i also have.. so I told Shamaine to also design a small one for my daughter.
To visit her showroom you need to call her and set appointments to see their furnitures and also her jewelry pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment