Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

The Gourmet Pao for all ages...


Gourmet Pao for all ages!!

Finally I tried the Gourmet pao!! Oh its so yummy. I found our about gourmet pao thru twitter, i've been reading tweets about it everyday and good comments about it.
So last week i read a tweet that gourmet pao is available in Rockwell, I just cant wait to try it! and so i went to rockwell and bought 6 boxes for us t try and for our guests for the baptism of my son to try it, since more or our guests lives here in quezon city area, they are not so familiar with gourmet pao, at least I can introduce to them something new!

Just last sunday we went again to rockwell to buy 2 more boxes of gourmet pao. My personal favorite is the Vegetarian siopao , and its wheat! So on our way home my kids just cant wait to taste the siopao. so my daughter who is 2 years old start eating it, and also my youngest which is 8 mos.



their nice box, which hold box of 6 big gourmet paos'








their varities...
look at his smile.. while holding the siopao
gotcha!! your eating it!! Can i call that Jakob pao?
another look... ehehe
You got to try gourmet Pao! they will have deliveries soon and some branches in quezon city area!! yay!!
for orders pls call (02) 2111099. 09175377726
can't wait for their deliveries!!


1 comment:

  1. glad you posted this..i was about to ask where did you get the yummy siopao you had during jakob's dinner reception..hahah eto na!

    ReplyDelete